Monday, November 9, 2009

All Sleeping Dogs make Minor Adjustments to Leather when Getting Ivan

Done. Done with the fifth draft of Sleeping Dogs. I sent it out to Lindsay Preston, who will look it over for me. I'm going to tighten it up, then out to the Agents.

I also submitted a short script titled Minor Adjustments to Massify, to be produced by Killer Films. Hopefully I'll be picked out of the 200-something scripts that have been submitted. You can read it here:

http://massify.com/profiles/jonnix

The top image is a Flyer I just completed for All Leather, a Gay-Rights band from San Diego. They were awesome when I saw them in CLE and they are lead by the legendary Justin Pearson(Locust, Holy Molar, Some Girls, Swing Kids, Crimson Curse, Bastard Noise). Listen to them!

http://allleather.org/

I'm also 90% done with the treatment for my next script titled: Getting Ivan(Pronounced "Getting Even)". "What is this" you ask. You'll find out. It's going to be wicked cool.
That's all for now.

-Jon Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment