Tuesday, July 7, 2009

News Report



Time to spread some news. Here are two new fliers I just finished and got approved. I wholeheartedly encourage you to check both of them out. Maybe stop by and leave a comment on their pages.

Second: Anyone interested in graphic design work just drop me a message at my myspace, e-mail, w/e.

Third: I will probably have some work(comics) available at a new gallery/record store opening in Tremont named Loop. I'll post the link at the end of the post with the rest. Barring no complications it's grand opening should be in July at some point.

Fourth and Finally: I just completed my first screenplay. I'm going into the third draft. It clocks in at 90 pages. I'm also outlining two others right now. Once I feel totally confident with it I'll post it to my Massify account for all to read. Now then, Who wants to shell out about $10,000 so I can film the thing? Any takers?

-Jon Nix

  • www.mypace.com/jnixcomix
  • www.myspace.com/nightowlresistance
  • www.GreenlightZine.org
  • www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Cleveland-OH/LOOP-in-Tremont-Ohio/151337760450?ref=ts
  • www.massify.com/profiles/jonnix

No comments:

Post a Comment